If I ever felt foolish or had any doubts about booking a room in town, they are gone gone gone! 1. It was good hi-jinx! I laughed (and swam) 'til it hurt! 2. We were treated so well; great customer service! 3. Niiiiiiiiice facilities. Great pool, good restaurant (do not get the key lime pie, though!), clean room. It was money well spent & I had a really lovely, if exhausting, two days with terrific people. I was so impressed with the hotel, I felt compelled to write and send the H(oliday) I(nn) P(residential) a thank-you-for-looking-the-other-way-while-I-invite-too-many-friends-over-to-swim note.
I am hoping that if W Boyd wins his World Cup fantasy pool [GO GERMANY!], he will use the earnings to get us more pool time!
We pretty much owned it:
Cool schmool:
LEIGH! ☺
B Bell & ATM:
KMHD, W Boyd, B Bell & a big-ass bucket of cheeze ballz livin' it up in the hotel room!
Yeehaw! Yahoo!
The arrival of R Bell:
Heather & Jett! ☺
By the way, it floats.
-----
We went over to the Victory St. space on Independence Day eve to shoot off fireworks and hang out, but I was sooooo exhausted from two days of swimming, I could hardly belt out any karaoke or carry a conversation. I did sit in my lawn chair and listen to all of the activity going around me. These people I run with? They are fun and funny. I mean, I can just there and big (and little) things happen all around me. Occasionally, Zach would stick a roman candle in my hand for me to shoot off. But, I mostly watched the Kilgore Bros. and Everett and Will and Mary and Nate ignite fireworks and blow things up.
It was a great weekend in that ATM & I didn't have to plan anything, we just showed up. I can get used to that!
Here are the only usable photos I've got. Tanks v.Chickens:












No comments:
Post a Comment